Tuesday, June 5, 2007

non sense...

Forgot I have a blog…. I was just reminded coz I’ve read “his” blog.. yahh… “HIS” blog… Waah… don’t know what to write. Just filling out the so many days I haven’t visit my site. Kinda busy this past few days. Enrollment, seminars, line up of reading materials… too many works to do… vacation is about to end and I’m still here taking all the time and wasting it by sleeping half the day…

Am stuck up in the house. Feeling like my brain was rusted. For two months, felt like I haven’t done anything productive or anything that would contribute to my knowledge. Classes are about to start and everything would seem new again… whoa!!!! Am fourth year already… my last year in college… sort of excited for graduation but a bit frightened to what will happen next… thesis… thesis… how are we going to survive..??? Wish I could click the time and then graduation…. Whooooo!!!!!

Really, I am not in the mood to write anything with sense. Next time perhaps…. And don’t know…when will be that “next time.”

No comments: